We as a team are pleased to announce that Rush Hair Studio will reopen on Friday, June 12th, 2020. We ask that you read the following carefully before you arrive for your upcoming appointment.
In efforts to keep our staff and clients safe during this unprecedented time, Rush Hair Studio employees have completed training to properly sanitize and disinfect all areas of our shop. We will be performing frequent hand washing routines, sanitizing all surfaces, workstations, and tools, before and after each guest. Staff members will be required to wear a mask for your protection during your service, as well as have their temperature taken before their shift. Temporarily, amenities such as our beverage station and our magazine rack will be closed. Also due to the high demand, we will not be able to offer some of our services in order to accommodate as many guests as possible.
These services include the following:
● Hair blowouts and curl finishes
● Creative colour applications that require more than four hours to achieve
● Large color corrections
● Eyebrow tinting
● Facial waxing or beard trims
● Bridal party bookings
● Please call for an appointment. For the time being, we will not be accepting walk-ins, our door will be locked in order to enforce our safety procedures.
● Before your appointment, we ask that you arrive with freshly cleaned hair, and that you come alone. We will only be allowing so many people in at once and our waiting area will be closed.
● When you arrive for your appointment, you are to call the salon from your car to notify us of your arrival (leave a message if necessary). Please remain in your vehicle, or wait outside for your stylist to meet you. We ask you to please arrive on time as we have a long list of clients patiently waiting for their appointment time.
● We ask that you do not bring any beverage or food with you as your mask must be worn for your whole visit. Please leave your coat and extra belongings in your car.
● Upon arrival, you will be asked a series of questions regarding your current health condition. If you are experiencing any symptoms such as a cough or sneezing you are to reschedule your appointment.
● A mask will be provided for you, it must be worn your whole visit. You will be required to leave in your mask and dispose of it safely. Please be courteous and responsible by not littering the parking lot or our planters outside the shop.
● Please do not wear gloves to your appointment, you will be asked to sanitize your hands thoroughly before we begin your hair service. When your service is complete, you may pay with debit, gift card, credit or cash. Our point of sale unit will be cleansed and disinfected prior to and after every use by your service provider.
● For product purchases without an appointment, we ask that you call ahead and follow the arrival procedures by calling when you arrive. We can complete your transaction over the phone, and one of us will be happy to bring it out to you.
Thank you for dedicating your time and reading the info above, and we are so excited to see you!
Let our team of professional stylists and Redken color professionals empower you with the beauty and confidence you deserve.